I really hope you’ll join us tomorrow evening at Camden Speakers Club.
Our packed programme includes a short talk from Alexander Technique expert Nick Chapman:
‘Simple strategies to improve public speaking with the Alexander Technique’
- An introduction to the Alexander Technique and F. M. Alexander, the founder of the technique.
- How the technique was developed and how this affects the use of voice in public speaking
- How you can take some basic steps to improve your public speaking by implementing some of F. M. Alexander’s ideas.
In addition to Nick’s talk the evening will include:
- Special topics session – this week’s skill will be the use of PROPS!
- A Level 2 speech from Lindsay with evaluation by Claire
- A speech from Sarah D
- One minute topics – impromptu speaking for all
- General evaluation from Walter
All are welcome – it starts at 7pm tomorrow at the London Irish Centre.