Can you Chair our next meeting at Camden Town Speakers Club on 20 May?
If you’re a current member of Camden Town Speakers Club, how about taking up the challenge of Chairing our next meeting at the London Irish Centre, next Tuesday 20 May 2014, 7pm-9pm?
Interested? You’ll find our downloadable ‘Chair’s Checklist’ here
, and a selection of ideas for the topics sessions here
Whether you have an ‘official’ role on the night or not, EVERYONE is welcome and should get a couple of chances to practice their public speaking in a supportive environment.
The agenda includes:
- Topics (impromptu speaking for all)
- Kaarel with a Level 2 speech (assignment: ‘Mean What You Say’)
- Vincent with a Level 1 speech (assignment: ‘Making A Start’)
- Evaluation from Sarah of Kaarel’s L2 Speech
- General Evaluation by Sam
- Roles available (please email me to volunteer): Chair, Topics Evaluator, L1 Speech Evaluation
All are welcome at the London Irish Centre from 7pm next Tuesday 20 May.
Hope you can make it – please contact me
to volunteer for any of the spare roles.